Features and Benefits
· Frame structure is made of CRCA Tubes.
· Provided with Two section top with removable X-ray permeable stretcher with dimensions 1830 mm L X 560 mm W
· Height adjustment, Trendelenburg & Reverse Trendelenburg positions can be achieved by linear crank mechanism at the foot end.
· Provided with backrest on ratchet.
· Provided with Buffers at four corners
· Provided with Four 125 mm (5”) diameter high grade synthetic body castors with, two with brakes and two without brakes
· Provided with Synthetic rubber covered push-pull handle on either side.
· Provided with Sliding X-Ray cassette holder throughout the length of the trolley.
· Stainless steel telescopic I V pole along with provision at four positions
· The complete metal components are pretreated and epoxy powder coated.
· Provided with Swing -away type stainless steel side rails
· Provided with Oxygen cylinder holder and SS IV stand.
· Overall Dimensions: 2100 L X 600 W
· Back rest tilt: 0 - 65 degree
· Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trendelenburg: 0 - 15 degree
· Minimum Height: 620 mm Maximum Height: 920 mm
· Provided with Two Section Mattress of thickness 50 mm.