Robust, maintenance-free and functional
Pressure Relief Dampers (PRD) are placed to prevent excess pressure in the OR.
The AHU pumps in a lot of air every minute and the OR is hermetically sealed. PRDs are placed strategically in the OR to equalize the air pressure in the OR by
opening just for micro second.
- Working Range: 5-35pa
- Blades made of aluminium, casting made of galvanized steel
- Blades open when the maximum differential pressure is exceeded and close automatically when the pressure drops
- Blade locking with permanent magnet
- Robust, maintenance-free construction
- Available in standard sizes and many intermediate Sizes
- Operating temperature 0 to 80 C